Camilo Mosquera, DDS
POSITIONS IN JOURNAL
- Founding Section Editor (from July 2019), Images in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery (OMS). "Images in OMS" is both, a type of Section and a name of a short type of articles.
POSITIONS & AFFILIATIONS
- Head of Department, Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, Santa Maria del Lago Clinic, International Sanitas Organization, Bogotá D.C, Colombia.
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon, National University Hospital of Colombia, Bogotá D.C, Colombia.
- Clinical special interests: 1) orthognathic surgery, 2) virtual surgical planning, 3) three-dimensional surgical management of facial asymmetry, and 4) oral cancer and jaw tumors.
- Research special interest: 1) outcome studies in orthognathic surgery, 2) use of new technologies in maxillofacial surgery, and 3) outcomes studies in head-neck cancer.
- Aldana H, Orozco M, Ordoñez L, Estrada CI, Mosquera C. Trabecular juvenile ossifying fibroma management by virtual surgical planning, piezoelectric surgery, and simultaneous patient specific implant (PSI) reconstruction. J Diagn Treat Oral Maxillofac Pathol 2020;4(2):39–48.
- Mosquera C, Rincón L, Estrada C, Franco J. Paragonimiasis with oral cavity colonization: first case report. J Diagn Treat Oral Maxillofac Pathol 2019;3(7):186−95.